The secure online registration for the NASSM 2019 Conference is now available. If you have not yet renewed your NASSM membership for 2019, you will be able to do so at the same time as registering for the conference.
Note that if your abstract has been accepted for presentation at the NASSM 2019 Conference there is a NASSM Policy regarding granting NASSM license to use your abstract. By registering for the conference, as the owner of the copyright of the work to be presented, you are granting the North American Society for Sport Management a perpetual license to use your abstract for their purposes, as they see fit.
|Type||Early Registration (March 10 -
April 15, 2019) *
|Late Registration (April 16 -
May 17, 2019) **
|Walk-Up Registration (May 28 -
June 1, 2019) ***
Note that there is no category for student non-members. Historically, this rate has been the same as joining NASSM and then registering as a student member. Students who wish to attend the conference but are not currently NASSM members should choose the option to
join NASSM and register for the conference at the member rate.
* The last day to receive the early registration rate is April 15, 2019 at midnight MDT (UTC-6h).
** After May 17, 2019, the online registration will no longer be active. Anyone who has missed this deadline will need to register on-site.
*** Past or existing NASSM members who wish to register on-site should ensure that they know their NASSM login credentials.
- Self-Organized Golf (Wednesday):
(details to be arranged with those who add the golf event to their conference registration)
- Opening Reception: $45
- Student Luncheon: $35
- President's Luncheon: $60
- Founders' Night Awards Celebration & Dinner: $85
- Electronic Abstracts: included in registration fee
- Credit Card Payment: $5 processing fee
- Mail-in Payment: $10 surcharge
- Before April 16, 2019: $50 of your registration fee is non-refundable
- April 16 - May 17, 2019: 50% (1/2) of your total registration fee is non-refundable
- After May 17, 2019: No refund of your registration fee
Credit Card Payments
- Any payments made by credit card for your membership or conference fees will appear as "NASSM" on your statement
- When payment is processed (within three days of registering), a follow-up email confirming receipt of payment will be sent
- If the mail-in payment option is selected, a cheque must be received by the NASSM Business Office within two weeks after the submission date
- Other payment options (e.g., bank wire transfers, payment orders) will not be accepted
- Registrations made after the early registration deadline must ensure that mail-in payments are received at least one week before the beginning of the conference
* All conference fees are in US Dollars.