NASSM 2013 Conference
May 28 - June 1, 2013
Hosted by the
University of Texas Sport Management Department
Abstracts submitted to NASSM 2013 have now been reviewed and accept/reject notices have been sent. The scheduling is now underway, and will be posted by the end of March.
The online conference registration is now available.
The 2013 Conference of the North American Society for Sport Management will be held May 28 - June 1 in Austin, Texas. The Conference will be hosted by the University of Texas Sport Management Department, a program housed in the College of Education at UT. Austin provides the ideal setting for a conference focused on an active lifestyle because of the city's beautiful parks and vast recreational opportunities. Shopping, dining, music and attractions are easily accessible from the Hilton hotel, as well as the centrally located Town Lake hiking and biking trail. We encourage visitors to get out in the warm Texas weather to take a walk around Town Lake or sit outside at a downtown café. Whatever adventures you choose to embark on, the Host Committee is confident you will enjoy the city of Austin and all it has to offer during the 2013 NASSM Conference. See you in Austin!
Check back frequently for updates regarding conference events and details.
Dr. Janet Fink (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Marlene Dixon (email@example.com)
May 22, 2013
- Online registration for the conference has now been disabled. Walk-up registration will begin on May 28 at the conference registration desk.
May 7, 2013
- More information on the Past President's Workshop has been added to the Events Schedule.
April 26, 2013
- Minor updates to the Program Schedule for the conference presentations and Teaching & Learning Fair have been posted.
- PDFs of the conference abstracts have been added to the Program Schedule.
March 23, 2013
- The Program Schedule has been finalized.
March 18, 2013
- A link to the online conference registration has been added to the Registration page.
March 10, 2013
- A tentative Program Schedule has been posted to the site.
- Information for Presenters has been posted to the site.
December 6, 2012
- A tentative Events Schedule has been posted to the site.
November 20, 2012
- The Call for Papers for the Teaching and Learning Fair has been posted.
October 29, 2012
- A two day deadline extension has been added to the Call for Papers due to Hurricane Sandy.
October 15, 2012
- A link for the hotel room bookings has been added to the Accommodations page.
September 26, 2012
September 7, 2012
- The call for papers has been posted to the NASSM website.
April 1, 2012
- The conference Web site is now online. As more information becomes available, it will be posted here.