NASSM 2019 Teaching & Learning Fair
Call for Presenters
The North American Society for Sport Management Teaching and Learning Fair, held annually as part of the NASSM conference, is a forum for the exchange of ideas, strategies, assignments, projects, and other teaching and learning tools of use and importance to sport management faculty. The Fair "presentation" consists of a walk-up style conversation where presenters highlight an activity, case study, or any deliverable teaching tool, technique, or pedagogy from the Sport Management academic area that demonstrates education in action.
The Teaching & Learning Fair will be held in conjunction with the 2019 NASSM Conference in New Orleans, LA. Guidelines for submitting to the Fair may be found at https://www.nassm.org/Conferences/TLFSubmission.
Online submission of abstracts will be accepted starting on January 1, 2019, and will be available until February 4, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST. After that, the online submission portal will be closed.
The format for the Teaching & Learning Fair is as follows:
- Presenters will check in with the coordinators starting 45 minutes prior to their assigned session
- Presenters will be assigned to a table
- Presenters should remain with their presentation during the duration of the session
- Presenters are encouraged to provide handouts for sharing
- Posters are not allowed as part of your presentation
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Teaching & Learning Fair Coordinators at the email listed below.
Leigh Ann Danzey-Bussell and Steve Howell
Co-Coordinators - NASSM Teaching & Learning Fair