The NASSM 2021 conference will be free to attend for members and non-members alike. However, we will still require that those planning on attending register, so that we can send conference information to you. We also encourage NASSM members to renew their membeship, which can be done as part of the conference registration process.
The online registration for NASSM 2021 will be open on March 1, 2021. For all accepted abstracts, at least one author must register for the conference by April 15, 2021.
Note that if your abstract has been accepted for presentation at the NASSM 2021 Conference there is a NASSM Policy regarding granting NASSM license to use your abstract. By registering for the conference, as the owner of the copyright of the work to be presented, you are granting the North American Society for Sport Management a perpetual license to use your abstract for their purposes, as they see fit.
|Type||Early Registration (April 1 -
May 1, 2021) *
|Late Registration (May 2 -
May 15, 2021) **
|Extra-Late Registration (May 16 -
May 30, 2021) ***
Note that there is no category for student non-members. Historically, this rate has been the same as joining NASSM and then registering as a student member. Students who wish to attend the conference but are not currently NASSM members should choose the option to
join NASSM and register for the conference at the member rate.
* The last day to receive the early registration rate is May 1, 2021 at midnight MDT (UTC-6h).
- May 2 - May 15, 2021: 50% (1/2) of your total registration fee is non-refundable
- After May 15, 2021: No refund of your registration fee
Credit Card Payments
- Any payments made by credit card for your membership or conference fees will appear as "NASSM" on your statement
- When payment is processed (within three days of registering), a follow-up email confirming receipt of payment will be sent
- If the mail-in payment option is selected, a cheque must be received by the NASSM Business Office within two weeks after the submission date
- Other payment options (e.g., bank wire transfers, payment orders) will not be accepted
- Registrations made after the early registration deadline must ensure that mail-in payments are received at least one week before the beginning of the conference
* All conference fees are in US Dollars.