The Grand Hyatt Denver is conveniently located in downtown Denver, just 30 minutes from the airport and just 1 mile from Union Station, the railway transportation hub for Lower Downtown (LoDo).
Denver International Airport is located 25 miles from the hotel. The airport features 133 gates spread out over three detached, yet internally connected, linear concourses (A, B & C). It has non-stop service to destinations throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia serving 187 destinations. As of 2016, Denver's airport was the 18th-busiest in the world and the 6th busiest in the United States by passenger traffic with over 58 million passengers.
Denver offers several modes of transportation:
- Denver Airport Rail - Travelers can now use A Line, the new rail service from Denver International Airport to Union Station in Lower Downtown(LoDo) and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD). The Denver airport rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes at a cost of $9 each way.
- Light Rail Service/RTD - Stops at most corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station - Lower Downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall.
- 16th Street Shuttle - Runs throughout the central business and entertainment district of downtown Denver.
For driving directions use this link: Google Maps
Grand Hyatt Denver 1750 Welton Street Denver, Colorado, USA, 80202 Tel: 1-303-295-1234
Valet Parking is available in the covered garage adjoining the hotel.
- Overnight Parking: $42
- Daily Parking: Up to 4 hours - $23; 4-8 hours - $28
- Oversized* vehicle parking: $47
* please note, the limited height clearance of the garage is 6'9".
Self-parking is available for a fee at several parking lots located near the hotel.