Grand Hyatt Denver
The 2017 NASSM Conference will be hosted at the Grand Hyatt Denver. The hotel is conveniently located in downtown Denver and is within walking distance to the arts, entertainment and theatre districts.
Rooms at the Grand Hyatt are available at a discount for conference attendees and can be booked online using this link. Note that rooms must be booked before May 10, 2017 to guarantee preferred room rates. Deluxe rooms will be available at conference rates of $207 per night (single and double occupancy), $232 per night (triple occupancy) and $257 per night (quadruple occupancy), and include unlimited high speed internet access.
The conference will take place in the hotel's versatile meeting center that includes ballrooms, break out rooms and plenty of exhibit space.
- 516 elegant non-smoking guestrooms
- Ideal location one block from 16th Street Mall, conveniently located near Denver Courthouses and shopping.
- 24-hour FedEx business center
- AAA Four-Diamond Concierge service from our Grand Hosts
- Dog-Friendly rooms
- 24-hour StayFit gym
- Outdoor jogging track and outdoor tennis court at our rooftop Skycourt
- Indoor heated pool with outdoor deck
- 52,600 square feet of elegant function space including the 38th floor Pinnacle Club with views of the Rockies and downtown, ideal for weddings
- 5 Green Keys rating for environmental and social responsibility
For more information on the Grand Hyatt Denver, see the Hotel Fact Sheet.