NASSM 2014 Conference
May 27 - May 31, 2014
Hosted by the
Duquesne University Sports Marketing Division
The final program schedule has now been posted to the website, along with links to individual abstracts.
The online conference registration is now available, and will remain available until May 23. Only walk-up registrations will be permitted after this date.
The Duquesne University Sports Marketing Division welcomes you to Pittsburgh May 27 - May 31 for the 2014 Conference of the North American Society for Sport Management. The vibrance and diversity of Pittsburgh, along with its riverfront location, sports and recreation focus, and abundance of green space make it a great location for a conference focused on an active lifestyle. The elegant, historic Omni William Penn Hotel is centrally located, offering easy access to shopping, dining, and attractions including sports venues, arts and entertainment, and historic landmarks. We encourage visitors to kayak on the Allegheny River and enjoy spectacular views of PNC Park and Heinz Field, stroll through the lovely Cultural District, bike the Eliza Furnace Trail, take a ride on the historic Monongahela Incline, or just explore the city. The Host Committee is confident you will enjoy Pittsburgh and all it has to offer during the 2014 NASSM Conference. See you in Pittsburgh!
Check back frequently for updates regarding conference events and details.
Dr. Bob Baker (email@example.com)
Dr. Steven Greenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
May 13, 2014
- The program for the Teaching & Learning Fair has been added to the Program Schedule.
- For a brief period of time, the Program Schedule had the abstracts for Friday and Saturday mixed up. This is now corrected.
May 12, 2014
- The Student Initiatives page has been updated with information about student-run events at the conference.
May 10, 2014
- The Program Schedule has been updated with links to the abstracts.
April 19, 2014
- A link to the final schedule for the academic program has been added to the Program Schedule page.
March 27, 2014
- A link to the preliminary schedule for the academic program has been added to the Program Schedule page.
March 16, 2014
- A link to the online conference registration has been added to the Registration page.
September 10, 2013
- The Call for Papers for NASSM 2014 has been posted to the website.
May 27, 2013
- The conference Web site is now online. As more information becomes available, it will be posted here.