NASSM 2009 Conference
May 27-30, 2009
University of South Carolina
Department of Sport & Entertainment Management
The online conference registration is now closed. If you have not yet registered, you may do so in-person at the registration desk.
The Department of Sport and Entertainment Management at the University of South Carolina welcomes you to Columbia and the Palmetto State for the 2009 NASSM Conference. A culturally diverse city with a neighborly spirit, Columbia is a center for government, commerce, colleges and universities, and recreation. We look forward to showcasing our finest Southern hospitality - Gamecock style!
All conference sessions will be held at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center. Located in the heart of the historic Congaree Vista District and within walking distance to the hotels, the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center is a state-of-the-art 142,500 square foot meeting and exhibit facility.
Dr. Aubrey Kent (email@example.com)
Dr. Matt Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
May 22, 2009
- The online registration system for the conference is now closed. If you have not yet registered, you will be able to do so so in-person at the registration desk.
May 18, 2009
- The Event Schedule has been finalized.
May 7, 2009
- The Program Schedule is now finalized, and links to the accepted abstracts have been added.
May 2, 2009
- The list of Exhibitors has been updated.
- More details about "The Process and Value of Effective Grant Writing in Higher Education: A Workshop for Students" have been added to the Student Initiatives page.
- Specific details about the size of the poster boards (4 ft. high by 8 ft. wide) have been added to the Presenters page.
- The details on the presenters at the Teaching & Learning Fair have been posted to the Event Schedule.
April 26, 2009
April 19, 2009
- The preliminary Program Schedule (presenter schedule) has been updated.
April 7, 2009
- A preliminary Program Schedule (presenter schedule) has been added to the site.
March 16, 2009
- The Online Conference Registration is now open.
March 1, 2009
- The Event Schedule has been updated with room assignments and specific times and dates.
November 19, 2008
- The deadline for submitting abstracts to the conference has expired.
September 18, 2008
- The call for papers for NASSM 2009 has now been posted.